- 750g / 1.65 lb of 1.75mm Fillamentum Timberfill wood filament
- Diamenters: 1,75 mm or 2,85 mm (+/- 0,1 mm)
- Lengths: 260 m or 95 m
- Weight: > 0,75 kg
- Material: Timberfill
- Color: Rosewood
- Manufacturer: Fillamentum (Made in Czech republic)
– Timberfill filament is made of biodegradable material based on wood. The material exhibits similar mechanical features as ABS or PLA and models printed with this material have a genuine appearance of wood.
– Compositum of PLA, Wood and Aditivum
– Is containing 25 30 % of real wood
– High quality wood material from European forest
– Made from Spruce three
– Biodegradable/Recyclable material
– The advantage of this material is that it can be used in 3D printers easily, that it allows a high quality of printing even in tricky details and an excellent lamination of the printed object.
– Timberfill is manufactured from material, which fulfill FDA requirements.
– Fillamentum guarantees high precision of filament dimension within the tolerance +/- 0,1 mm, which is strictly controlled throughout the production.
Specification of Timberfill filaments for 3D printing:
Charpy impact strength (+23°C): 93,4 kJ/m2
Strain at break: 10 %
Stress at break: 24,5 MPa
Nozzle at least: > 0,4 mm
Working temperature: 170 – 185 °C
Hot pad: 40 °C
Timberfill filaments for 3D printing are produced on the extrusion line with a continuous measurement of the outer diameter of 1,75 mm (or 2,85 mm).
Tolerance for diameters +/- 0,1 mm.
Timberfill filaments are wound on a plastic spool and packed in a cardboard box.
Total weight including packaging is 1 kg, the weight of filament is 0,75 kg.