Manufacturer Part#: MFS1V1
Scan real life.
The world’s first truly affordable 3D scanner can now be yours. Make your ideas a reality and fast track the design process.
High quality scans made easy.
A moving HD camera head with dual lasers and a rotating platform makes scanning three-dimensional objects easy, fast and accurate. After a one-time set up, simply place an object on the scanner, click a button to scan and watch it go.
Compact. Portable. Lightweight.
Designed to slide smoothly into your workspace. Keep your scanner and workspace neat and clean with an integrated case that protects both the turntable and the camera. Simply fold up the base when not in use. No other protective or storage case needed.
True 360° scans in a matter of minutes.
Create watertight 3D models within 0.25 mm of the size and detail of the original object. Scan items up to 190 mm x 190 mm x 250 mm in size while capturing approximately 2000 points a second. Our software saves files as .STL, .OBJ and point cloud .PLY files for maximum compatibility.
- Quick Scans – Perform high-resolution scans in as little as 5 minutes.
- Colour Scans – Capture your object in full colour through our custom software.
- Fully assembled and tested – No assembly required. Our scanners are ready to use right out of the box.
- One click watertight meshes – Custom software meshing algorithms create watertight meshes, making an item ready to print or animate.
- Sleek, foldable design – Small desktop footprint, neat storage and simple transport… our integrated case stores and protects the scanner.
- High Resolution – The HD camera produces accurate and detailed scans rivaling many of the more expensive 3D scanners on the market.
- Scan larger – Scan items up to 18cm (7.0 in) diameter x 25cm (9.8 in) height.
- Incredible point clouds – Capture approximately 2000 points per second giving you amazing surface detail.
- Format compatibility – Save to .STL, .OBJ, and point cloud .PLY formats for superior compatibility.
- Real-time scanning – Watch your item form as a point cloud (a set of data points that represent the external surface of your object) in real time as the scanner does its thing.